What is it about?
The best introduction to the city is a FREE Tour.
-Lonely Planet: Europe on a Shoestring
Do not wander in an unknown town alone. Instead, join the No.1 Tripadvisor walking tour in Český Krumlov and see the town through the eyes of local expert guides.
Learn about its fascinating history, discover the old town and the castle and most importantly - have fun!
The tour is based on donation system. It‘s simple and logical: you get a great tour, and you decide if and how much you want to give. See FAQ for more details.
Enjoy one of the most beatiful cities in the world!
The Wiseman Free Tour of Český Krumlov starts at 10:30 AM or 2 PM in the main square. Enjoy the amazing history of one of the most beautiful towns in the world, absorb its medieval atmosphere and have fun alongside other tourists from all around the world!
In just 2 hours you will hear the best from its history, you will visit the most picturesque places and viewpoints and you will learn all about what else you must do in Český Krumlov.
When and Where?
|From April to October||every day at 10:30 AM and 2 PM|
|From November to March||every day at 10:30 AM or 2 PM
(except of December 24th, 25th and January 1st)
- Our free walking tours start in front of the tourist "INFOCENTRUM" office on the main square
(Náměstí Svornosti) in Český Krumlov, CZ.
- Our guides wear red shirts and have red umbrellas with a MEETING POINT sign.
- The Free Walking Tour takes from 1,5 to 2 hours.
If you're not sure, just look for the red umbrella
with a "MEETING POINT" sign!
What you will see
- Český Krumlov Castle with all five courtyards
- Castle tower
- Renaissance town hall
- Former Jesuit college
- Bears' moat
- Cloak bridge
- Castle Baroque theatre
- Medieval privy
- The best view point in town - Jesuit garden
- Gothic church of St.Vit
- Barber's house
- Plague column
- Renaissance houses of rich townsmen
- Former Rosenbergs´ hospital and St. Jošt church
- Old town brewery
- ...and much more!