What is it about?
The best introduction to the city is a FREE Tour.
-Lonely Planet: Europe on a Shoestring
The tour is based on donation system. It‘s simple and logical: you get a great tour, and you decide if and how much you want to give. See FAQ for more details.
Enjoy one of the most beatiful cities in the world!
Our free walking tour is about connecting you with the heart of Český Krumlov - UNESCO World Heritage Site. After the tour you will be thinking about the mysterious stories and legends you heard or about the great historical facts you just got to know.
Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will show you the best highlights in the city and also take you to romantic narrow streets and places you will not find in any guidebook.
When and Where?
|From April to October||every day at 10:30 AM and 2 PM|
|From November to March||every day at 10:30 AM
(except December 24th, 25th and January 1st)
- Our free walking tours start in front of the tourist INFOCENTRUM office on the main square
(Náměstí Svornosti) in Český Krumlov, CZ.
- Our guides wear red shirts and have red umbrellas with a MEETING POINT sign.
- The Free Tour takes about 2 hours.
- In case you are more than 7 people contact us for availability.
If you're not sure, just look for the red umbrella
with a "MEETING POINT" sign!
What you will see
- Cesky Krumlov Castle with all five courtyards
- Castle tower
- Renaissance town hall
- Former Jesuit hall of residence and seminary
- Bears' moat
- Cloak bridge
- Castle Baroque theatre
- Former Prelate
- The best view point in town - Jesuit garden
- Gothic church of St.Vit
- Barber's house
- Plague column
- Former Rosenbergs´ hospital and St. Jošt church
- Old town brewery
- ...and much more!